Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Shoes Shoes Shoes...Oh How I Love Shoes.  They're so pretty; they're so cute; and, really, they can complete any outfit!  Even flip flops look right when you're going for the casual beachy look!!  ;)

Ever since I was little, I've had a shoe obsession.  Fedco (when it used to be around) is my first real memory of shoe obsessive-ness!  My mom would take me to Fedco and let me pick out new shoes.  ;)  So...of course, being the small child that I was...I picked out a pair of sneakers that looked just right and fit just right!  Yay!  My mom let me have them!  When the salesperson asked, "do you want to wear them now or wear your old ones?"  I said, "now please."  My mom gave me THE LOOK.  I'm sure you all know THE LOOK!  And I quickly said to the salesperson, "um, old ones please."  ;)  *phew*  avoided any further LOOKS for the rest of the shopping trip!

When I got home, and to this day, my parents tease me that I just enjoy new things and that as soon as I get something new, I forget about the old things.  But isn't that the case for most ppl?  Who wouldn't want to immediately wear/use their new clothes or new shoes or new purse or new wallet or new makeup.  =)  Even Russ LOVES his new things - iPhone, iPad, laptop, shoes, clothes!  It's not just me!

That one little Fedco memory started a shoe obsession!

Russ doesn't really know the extent of my shoe obsession b/c I try not to spend a ridiculous amount of $$ of shoes.  That's probably where the practical, frugal Asian girl comes into play!  Good thing my parents raised me to be somewhat practical!  ;)  And luckily, I'm under Russ' watchful eye.  hahaha.  Whenever I buy shoes, I have a limit.  If it's beyond that limit, those shoes better be ridiculously awesome!!!

Now that the wedding is like in 32 days or something...I'm trying to find the perfect pair of ridiculously expensive shoes!  ;)  JK.  I'm still trying to be in my regular budget b/c I seriously can't justify it!  But every pair of beautiful high heels that I want is either too high for my dress or like 4x over the budget.  :( 

AND I really really wanted Christian Louboutins.  Those are seriously some gorgeous shoes!  I still laugh about that day when Anita asked me if I was going to go for Christian Louboutins and how I said no!  And look at me now...wanting them!

Alright...enough about my dream wedding shoes...I think I've got it narrowed down to a few pairs.  I'm just gonna have to wait for my dress to be done being altered and then try it on w/ the dress.  =) 

Shoes Shoes Shoes. Can't wait for the day Russ makes enough $$ so that I can buy as many Louboutins as I want!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment