Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy Little Social Bees

Not only are we busy little wedding bees and worker bees, we've been trying our best to keep in touch with our friends!  It's really hard when the majority of your time is thinking about the wedding and work!!  Actually, I think Russ manages much better than I do!

Russ had a blast at Kelvin's bday brunch in Marina Del Rey (I was at work).
Russ fulfilled his monthly taco quota buy hanging out w/ Ronson at a Taco Tuesdays outing (I was at work).
We both celebrated Dan's bday at Susan Feniger's Street (I decided to boycott work since I was spending way too many weekends there!)
We both celebrated Fred's bday at Bar Lubitsch (I was still boycotting work)
We had lunch with Alice, Justin, Katie & Dave, in between working and helping Henry look groovy w/ a shopping excursion to South Coast Plaza!  That was one of those multi-tasking shopping trips where we shopped w/ Henry and also bought things for the wedding!  =)

I'm sure Russ has been to many other fun-filled things, but that's all that I can remember now.  He's one busy little social bee!  BBBZZZZZZ!  Bzzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment