On Monday night (10/19), Russ and I went to the AstroBoy premiere at the Mann's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. It was sooo awesome! First, we get there and stand in the line to get our tix. Second, we walk on the ACTUAL RED CARPET! I *almost* felt like a star. hahaha.
They had these little mini-walls up. Russ and I walked on the side for the non-stars. All the stars walk on the other side of the mini-walls. We saw Kristen Bell from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and other shows, including the narrator's voice in Gossip Girl (one of my many fave shows!!!). Anyway, we went into the theatre and the movie was GREAT!!! I highly recommend it to anyone. AstroBoy is super cute. He's got these really big chubby cheeks (kind of like mine) and he's just super cute. ;) Go see it so that we can talk about it! ;)
Anyway, after the movie, we went to the after-party where Wolfgang Puck was catering at The Highlands club at Hollywood and Highland. We ate some sushi, had some drinks, tried to look for Nicholas Cage and Charlize Theron (they were in the movie too). I didn't see anyone famous; at least I don't think I did! You never know b/c these stars just look so different in real life!
And then, as we're leaving, we got swag bags! SOOOO AWESOME!!! Russ and I got a AstroBoy DS game, PSP game, 4 McDonald's toys, 2 t-shirs, a poster, and other random things. hehehe. What a great night! That's the best premiere I've gone to so far! Thanks Russ for letting me be the arm candy. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment