After meeting with Fleuretica, Russ and I had a really good feeling about them. We thought they were really nice and really listened to what we liked and didn't like. Well, there wasn't much we didn't like and we were open to many floral options. We just felt like we connected with them a bit more than the other florist.
The thing that really made us LOVE Fleuretica was the spread they did in Utterly Engaged based on the Breakfast At Tiffany's theme (see our blog post of October 4, 2009)! That was awesome! I think it's just so cool how they came up with all these ideas based on the movie!
So, after receiving their proposal (which was w/in budget; this is super important since we're trying to stay within our budget) and after receiving their sketches, Russ and I were able to confirm what we thought and felt from the meeting...we really wanted to book Fleuretica as our floral designer! We totally can't wait and are so excited to work with them. They have some really cute ideas and I've got some random (probably not so cute) ideas and combine that with Kelley's artistic brilliance, we're going to have a super fantabulous wedding!!! I just totally can't wait!!!
Another really important thing that I learned about choosing our florist...it's that we should connect with them. Kelley says that since we'll be working with them a lot on the creative front, we should feel like we have a similar vision of what we would like our wedding to be like. YAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment