Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chris Carter - Groomsman

Chris Carter I've known for all but 10 months of my life, and 11 months of his (which will be enough to tell you who's older).  We learned to crawl, read, ride bikes, drive cars all around the same schedule in growing up, and even though our families moved from being across the street from one another to separate counties, we managed to stay in touch and reunite at the University of Virginia.  Chris has come to Taiwan, Hong Kong and China with me, and I've gone to Tanzania, Africa with him, and together many places in between.


Ever since I can remember, Chris has wanted to become a doctor, and it's cool to see that life-long quest fulfilled, as Chris is now a pediatric cardiologist at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP!).  It's quite a contrast to my own life, where I still haven't quite decided what I want to be when I grow up... although I'm a lot closer than when I started!  Hahahahaha.

It's an honor and pleasure to have such a life-long friend be a groomsman in my wedding.  Thanks Chris!

Here's some pics of us when Chris comes to visit:

Hollywood Bowl:


And at Korean BBQ for Audrey's bday dinner:


No comments:

Post a Comment