Thursday, October 1, 2009

Meeting with Tianyi

Sooooo, Russ and I met with Tianyi of Tiselle on Tuesday evening.  It's been really chaotic for me b/c I've been so unbelievably busy at work (like 15+ hour days and 2-4 hours of sleep).  =(

But I felt so re-energized after meeting with Tianyi and Kelley!  They have such awesome ideas and it makes me feel sooo happy that I've got a super great team of people to help make this a fantastic wedding!


All of Tianyi's cards (now at Paper Source) are sooooo cute!  They're totally my style!  Seriously, check them out on her website or go to the store and buy them!  She has one that is just "wtf."  HAHAHA.  And then she has another one that is a little owl on the tree and he or she is saying "i'm sorry."  hehehe.

I wish I had pictures, but I don't...but Tianyi is going to be at the Open Market in Pasadena on 10/4 and you should go!  I want to!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment