Wow! Check out this magazine! It's totally awesome! I love how it's vintage and modern all in one. Utterly Engaged. Fun and cool! hehehe.
Last night, Russ and I watched Breakfast At Tiffany's. It was Russ' first time watching the movie! Can you believe it? Anyway, we really love this movie and we're thinking of using this as the theme for our wedding. After watching the movie, I have all these ideas for the wedding! I'm going to have to start searching wedding sites and blogs for other ideas too! I can't believe that Utterly Engaged came out with the super awesome spread!
But I don't know...I already picked out my dress and now I'm wondering if it will go with it at all? And our wedding will be at Casa Del Mar...so, will the look and feel be the same? So many different considerations...what should we do? hhhmmmm....so many things to consider now! But, at least we have some ideas, rather than no ideas! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment