Then we had some lunch and as we're paying for our parking ticket, we run into Ujjal and Leslie! We hadn't seen them in forever!!!
Here's a pic of us at Ujjal and Leslie's wedding:
Look at how beautiful Leslie looks during the Indian portion of their wedding:
It was totally random to run into them in Pasadena! Well, they do live there, but we don't! Anyway, we hung out w/ them for an hour at Starbucks. We wish we lived closer to them so that we could hang out more! Interestingly, Ujjal met Russ through Ujjal's brother-in-law, Chad. Chad and Russ both went to TJ together and when Chad was getting married, Russ went to his bachelor party in Cancun! And Ujjal and Russ hit it off and became fast friends, especially since they're both in LA! :)
After Starbucks, Russ and I went shopping at Zara; and then we were heading home when I remembered that I really wanted to take Russ to Bottaga Louie! hehe.
So...we went in and looked around their market area. Russ immediately wanted some macaroons, but I wanted a drink instead. ;) After perusing the market area, we went to sit at the bar for a drink and a snack! I was soooo hungry! We ordered this delish pizza and I got the best cosmos and blueberry martinis ever! Russ got this drink called Blood & Sand. It has some some sweet vermouth in it and it was super good! And to top off the early dinner (it was only 4:00 when we walked into Bottega), we had a cappuccino (to remind us of Italy) and a peanut butter dessert. OMG! That dessert was sooo yummy. It was like a giant reese's peanut butter cup, except not a cup and not reese's. I wish I had my camera and had taken some pictures! Oh well...that only just means that we'll need to go back and I can take some pics! YUMMY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment