Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rob Knape - Groomsman

Rob is my younger cousin by four years, and I thoroughly enjoyed beating up both him and his older brother Peter on my rare visits to Taiwan when we were all little.  Things changed around the time they hit middle school and high school... and Rob grew to be about 6'3"... and we were all too "mature" for that sort of childish behavior, hahahahaha!


Rob and I have been close for a long long time, and I like to think that I have had a positive influence on his life, especially his Christian life, and sometimes Rob even lets me believe it.  We'd spend hours in our basement batting a ping pong ball back and forth endlessly while discussing Life, the Universe, and everything after.  Rob has had a great influence on my life, and I've always loved hearing his stories from school, and seeing how he geniunely enjoys moments in life, from playing tennis to studying hard and performing well on an exam.  It's a rare person who can "enjoy the moment," as they say, and seeing Rob enjoy his moments over the years has helped me to appreciate my own.  So here's to you, thanks Rob, and thanks for being my Groomsman!


No comments:

Post a Comment