But even before all the pumpkin carving party excitement, Russ and I asked Anita to take our save-the-date pictures. Anita (BM) just got a SLR and she's been wanting to practice. During her sabbatical, she practiced on her cute little nephew and niece. And we asked her to practice on us too! =)
Sooo...Russ being the super creative one that he is, created these awesome signs for us. I had printed out on paper a few signs that contain our wedding date, the knot info and "yes." haha. I was just going to cut up poster-boards into 4 rectangles and tape the print-outs on it. Thank goodness I delegated the cutting up job to Russ!! He came up with the awesome idea of creating beautiful innovative funny signs. Basically, it's a talking bubble of me saying "yes" to Russ proposing and Russ made a giant California state outline! He was working on it for about 2 hours and I didn't want to bug him b/c he looked really engrossed in the creative juices. And it turned out awesome. Here's a sneak peak of Anita's fantastic picture-taking skills!
Why am I laughing my head off? Oh! That's b/c Russ tried to give me a big fat smooch on the face and I was like, "eeewwww!" And can you see what an awesome job Russ did?
If you can't tell, we took the pictures in Santa Monica. The ickiest part of the entire picture-taking event was when we were near the end of our picture-taking adventure, we happened to be right near the pier (or under it). And some gross-a** dude leaned over the pier and spit! EEEWWW!!!! My reaction was "ew, some bird pooped on me." So, I started to wipe it off when I realized it was SPIT!!! GROSS!!! Thank goodness we were near the end of the picture-taking adventure! I went to the water and washed my forehead and parts of my hair. Then we took some more pics w/ my hair partially crazy and we walked back. Jason (Anita's hubbie) spotted a water fountain and I washed my forehead and hair some more. Totally ick-ster, but I was surprised at how calm I was!! hehe. It must be b/c I'm "older" now. How terrible is that!!
I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment