Due to my ridiculous work schedule sometimes, I've developed my own short-hand typing. This week has been particularly harsh on me, my aging, the amount of caffiene intake, and Russ. I'm at work by 7am; don't leave until after 8pm (sometimes not till 11 or 12); come home and think about wedding planning stuff for a bit; try to talk to Russ before he falls asleep; work for a few hours (or just go to sleep for a few hours); wake up at 4am; work till 6; get ready and go to work. Thankfully, I'm not a total grouch at work! :)
Sooo...in an effort to expedite things and create efficiency, I use my own random short-hand typing and writing. If you happen to see it used, it's probably b/c I'm dashing off a quick note on the blog while at work. sshhh...don't tell the bosses! ;) I'm trying to avoid all of my short-hand, but it's not a habit and I can't help it...
Anyway, in case you're getting confused or haven't quite figured out my short-hand, here's a legend (most are in everyday use, but some are created out of my own laziness and desire to do things quickly). This blog is probably more for the family who wants to know what I'm doing on a daily basis...
ppl = people
BTW = by the way
esp = especially
app = apparently
rzn = reason (learned this one in law school)
FF = fantasy football
TJ = Russ' high school
Alright, I've got to stop now. It's 4:30 a.m. and I seriously need to finish this assignment today!
Your schedule sounds grueling. I hope you get some rest soon!
ReplyDelete